ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a favour please

could someone please photoshop me these wheels on my car,the orange is just for a chuckle as i dont think wud go but please,the street octanes look nice and just lookin for someone to put them on the car to make up my mind,thanks guys and the filler cap will go lol dont worry it came when i bought the car
please help guys cheers
(lowering it wud be nice also thanks)

sorry about the crap qual,the high qual ones are to big to post

Clio 1.4 16v
just slam it...

clio3.jpg

or as requested

clio4.jpg

cheers mate looks mint,what would you say the top ones lowered 55m? im loving the bottom wheels tho, thanks again mate looks great

could someone de-wiper this pic please as im realy rubbish,thanks and do we think the boot strip is best like it is,colourcode or gloss black like the badges will be as,smoothin would be nice but im on a budget?

lol i like but not my new exhaust shrinking,dont look as bad as that in real life its just the angle of the pic

RenaultSport 172.
looks nice...
id say the pics at the top are lowered about 100mm at the back, and about 75mm at te front....thats a rough guess ?????

myns 75mm at the back - top of the tyre sittin in the arch, and 55mm at the front...- arches just sitting above....however its going lower when my new wheels go on :)

boot smooth looks ace, so id go for it!

keep the origional alloys, and spend the money on other parts...lowering and smoothing...

Rage