ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A 'Ferrari' of sorts lol !!

Spotted this new ferrari at a dealers earlier on, I was very convinced it was a new model.

See it has the badge..

basildonfer.jpg

and some more...
basildonfer2.jpg

Oh but wait..... what's this ???
basildonfer3.jpg

It's a flippin Mitsi GTO :rolleyes: !! It even had a mitsi air freshner hanging from the interior mirror.

I had to laugh & shake my head while took the pics as I didn't want the folk around thinking I was fooled.

Clealry it's owned by a complete tool.

Oh yeah the average dude/girl who knew sweet fa would be fooled.

Shame he was having his 'ferrari' serviced at a mitsi garge lol !

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!

What a prick!!!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
LMAO, I showed my missus this?

"What type of car is that?" (at first 2 pics)

"ferrari?"

*shows last pics*

"yeah... ferrari......?"

306 GTI-6
Things is, the GTOs arent exactly slow are they? Why pretend its a Ferrari, just enjoy your fast Mitsi. Having said that, whats the difference to people changing body parts on their 1.2 to make a RS Clio replica?

Never above 25mpg
Things is, the GTOs arent exactly slow are they? Why pretend its a Ferrari, just enjoy your fast Mitsi. Having said that, whats the difference to people changing body parts on their 1.2 to make a RS Clio replica?

In those terms it's more like sticking Aston badges on a Clio Sport..

At least when RS bits go on a Clio at least its the same make and model up to a point :)

GTO's a good car as standard tbf. :rolleyes:

mk3 golf gti
when i lived in cornwall there used to be a toyota supra going round with vw badges on it! who oh why would you bother???

Pmsl @ the vx stunting the challenge livery & overkill on the inside badges !!
VxOwned :lolup:
LOL! What a c**t!

Was it on sale as a Ferrari replica?
Lol, nah it was by the mitsi dealers waiting to be serviced.

The NA auto ones are pap, they weigh about 1600kg. The twin turbo ones are good though (but still heavy) I never looked insode this one, I guess it was an NA auto though.... slow !

Badging up a car to be something it's not is sad, but badging it as another make all together is completely sad !

Lol, WTF! Haha. Was that the one at Basildon again?
Ha ha yeah !! Saw the beast when driving into the renault stealers, just had to run back & get pics :lolup: