ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few changes on my dCI

Megane dci 130
Had this barge for a few months now and done a few upgrades just to make it my own. Comments welcome.

Its a dci 80 expression with a few upgrades from better models.

1st was a set of sport rims which I got for a £100, had them refurbed and I wrapped them in new nakangs.
Also had the old suspension from my 172 when I fitted coilovers and fitted that which has lowered slightly and made everything very tight.

I sourced a dynamique spoiler and fitted.

The compulsory sport grill was fitted and I sourced a very cheap set of 172 xenons which were broken but fixable. sidelights are removed also.

Then I moved onto the interior, I found a very cheap and good condition dynamique seats (as I didnt want to turn it into a rep). These have the same frame and foam as 172 seats so are just as comfy. A massive upgrade from the expression.

I "tryed" to retrim the dash strips in alcantara but they didnt turn out too bad :)

I also picked up a trophy steering wheel for £15 but Im still waiting on Ktec for grip replacements!

Anyway, Pictures after a clean today....

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0960.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0977.jpg

DSCN0975.jpg

DSCN0977-1.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Aye, looking quite nice. How do these seat covers affect airbag performance? Are they not restricting?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks great. A few people on here lately need to look at this to see how it's done well on a budget.

Megane dci 130
Thanks for the comments, Yes they are genuine xenons but managed to get them for £100 with bulbs and ballast etc. They needed all the brackets repairing but they are spot on now.

Iv decided not to get it colour coded but what are your opinions on getting the spoiler coded?

DCi 100
If you want to spend the cash then getting the lot colour coded wouldn't harm it at all, would look alittle cleaner then IMO.

Megane dci 130
It wouldnt cost me anything in honesty. Im going to think about it.

Does anyone fancy doing a photoshop? ;)!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Noice ! :approve:

Not sure about the alcantara dash strips personally, but ho hum.

Does the electric sunroof seal any better than the crappy manual pop up ones !? :dead:

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Noice ! :approve:

Not sure about the alcantara dash strips personally, but ho hum.

Does the electric sunroof seal any better than the crappy manual pop up ones !? :dead:

A wet bum says no lol.

Mine has the climate/Air con/Sunroof.

Wish it didn't have the sunroof tbh, creaky annoying thing! and it cost just under £90 to get resealed (not as easy to do compared to manual roofs).

Out of interest, was rear tinted windows ever an extra too? (2004 DCi 80 Dynamique)

Megane dci 130
I hate sunroofs, i think there the worst invention ever.

The xenons were cheap, but needed alot of work to be right again!

Thanks for the positive comments.