ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few from the ring

Lionel Richie
i flew over saturday morning to meet up with trackklub denmark, so i wasn't driving so took the camera instead! (note i'm not a pro and this was my first attempt at taking pictures of fast moving objects!)
DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

i've got loads more, i'll post them up as i work my way through them

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
FLOL Fred is there anything you can't do?

Photographer is news to me!

Good pics those mate :D & i counted about 4 "fred empty your pm's" threads since you were away!

I think the pics have come out well. There is a lot of nice stuff there. What is that dark grey thing without a roof ?

Turbos.
Some awesome toys there...

Ever done a trackday in Denmark Fred? I wanted to take the M3 there in June but the ferry is a rip off compared to a flight...

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
You say fast moving objects, but i spot Michaels Orange? :rasp::rasp::rasp:

Lovely pics aswell.

Lionel Richie
haha, yeah the orange clio is Michaels, i had a go in it round the roads and its bloody quick, fastest mk1 clio i've driven, he got past the Reyland car (MG audi turbo thing)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Ah you made it then? Good pics matey. No problems with the car so far, thanks again!