ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few in Welling

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Spotted a PH1 Silver V6, a Trophy, an Arctic 182 and a cup on my way from bexleyheath to shooters hill today around 13.00, anyone? Didnt catch the plates.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Spotted a PH1 Silver V6, a Trophy, an Arctic 182 and a cup on my way from bexleyheath to shooters hill today around 13.00, anyone? Didnt catch the plates.

The PH 1 if its a 51 plate lives down by well hall roundabout- Grangehill road to be precise--

Drove home from Eltham to bex at 10Am this morning took nearly 2 hours-- Poxy A2 & traffic-

S

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Yeh was shoite, took me nearly an hour to get from bexleyheath to welling, wasnt impressed. V6 looked like there was an oldish fella driving it iirc. The cup was being driven by an old lady :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yeh was shoite, took me nearly an hour to get from bexleyheath to welling, wasnt impressed. V6 looked like there was an oldish fella driving it iirc. The cup was being driven by an old lady :)

old lady - says it all-:clown:

S

Silver 182 Cup Packs
I wasn't out and about in mine today, however I too saw a PH1 V6 driving up Oakhampton Crecsent around 10:30 this morning.

Traffic was crap !