ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few more of Nottingham. Buildings.

VaVa
Nobody with the slightest semblance of intelligence would ever say something like that.

That statement is an intelligence fail imho.

Nice pics......And I love my 10-20mm Sigma too lol
hang on, i'll just get on to mensa and tell them i'm a fraud as Cliosport say i'm not clever enough.................

PMSL! And the fact you think mensa is a sign of intelligence! Oh dear. You're as naive as you are insecure Dave!

Back on topic... again.....Great pics. They 'feel' a little bit too processed to me and the subject matters a bit iffy in some of them, but it's only my opinion. Really like the long exposures :)

Fiat Panda 100hp
hang on, i'll just get on to mensa and tell them i'm a fraud as Cliosport say i'm not clever enough.................

PMSL! And the fact you think mensa is a sign of intelligence! Oh dear. You're as naive as you are insecure Dave!

Back on topic... again.....Great pics. They 'feel' a little bit too processed to me and the subject matters a bit iffy in some of them, but it's only my opinion. Really like the long exposures :)

well fu*k you then lol

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Most of them are very good imo. There's just a couple i don't really 'get' - like the Queen street one. Isn't anything drawing my attention in that one.

What time of night was this taken?
[IMGo]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/2902469387_c441a85bd7_b.jpg[/IMGo]

Fiat Panda 100hp
Most of them are very good imo. There's just a couple i don't really 'get' - like the Queen street one. Isn't anything drawing my attention in that one.

What time of night was this taken?
[imgo]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3267/2902469387_c441a85bd7_b.jpg[/imgo]

Hmmm.. must have been around 10.30 or something.

Which is the Queen Streen one?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
2902413774_bb9153e8a6_b.png
This one :rasp:

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yer I know what you mean, for me it's just the look of the old buildings going down the street, and the new gatecrasher sign on the left.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno why i'm critiquing tbh. I can't compose for toffee, lol.

Keep it up though Ben.
I can't ever be bothered to go around taking photo's.

182-racing-blue

I like most of your pictures. I'm really in to street photography myself, taking candid shots and having the balls to get up close and personal to strangers to get great shots. You have single handedly twisted my arm to get a 10-20. I currently own a 15mm diagonal FE and a 8mm circular FE which produce nice effects, also have various prime lenses and so forth, but dont posess the one that everyone seems to be talking about.

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work.

Darren

Fiat Panda 100hp
I like most of your pictures. I'm really in to street photography myself, taking candid shots and having the balls to get up close and personal to strangers to get great shots. You have single handedly twisted my arm to get a 10-20. I currently own a 15mm diagonal FE and a 8mm circular FE which produce nice effects, also have various prime lenses and so forth, but dont posess the one that everyone seems to be talking about.

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work.

Darren

:D Thanks