ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few of the Panda

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Gave it a quick once over before work, C+C welcome - sorry about the phone pictures :eek:

8693302711_03fdbee95a_z.jpg

Panda-front by RobXIV, on Flickr

8694419942_a2315b8992_z.jpg

Panda-side by RobXIV, on Flickr

8694417762_b6b1a1ee23_z.jpg

Panda-side by RobXIV, on Flickr

8693304217_730ace31e0_z.jpg

Panda-rear by RobXIV, on Flickr

And an arty like shot :approve:

8693303819_148e1cfe01_z.jpg

Panda-landscape by RobXIV, on Flickr

These are one of my favourite cars ever. I really miss mine! I think you have to have been in one or owned one to fully appreciate them.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Very shiny!

Thanks Russ :D

These are one of my favourite cars ever. I really miss mine! I think you have to have been in one or owned one to fully appreciate them.

They are the most underated luke-warm hatch, it's always hard to say.. well actually I have a top of the range er, Fiat Panda. :eek:

Do you walk around with your Y fronts infont of your trousers?

Heroic? f**k that, f**king super hero.

Love or hate, it's a Marmite car but thanks Danny!

Haha yeah I used to hate telling people what it was. Mine had Abarth badges on it as well.

It's the same with a Clio Trophy though.

'What car do you drive?'

'Well it's a Clio, but...' :dapprove:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah I used to hate telling people what it was. Mine had Abarth badges on it as well.

'What car do you drive?'

LOL!

A mate was trying to big me up to a girl on a night out once.

"He's got 2 cars!!! A Clio and an MX-5"

'Well you made that sound s**t! thanks mate!'

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member

'What car do you drive?'

I think it was your car that actually made me look at them in the first place :approve:

Surely the Trophy gets noticed more than the Panda did?

With that question in mind, I suppose it does pay off to own a BMW/Audi/Porsche etc.

Last edited:
Looks great and they are one of the nations best kept secrets. I love mine as well and actually enjoy taking it out just to see people's faces when you zip away from traffic lights. I too have Abarth badges on to confuse people and disguise the fact its a Panda

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great and they are one of the nations best kept secrets. I love mine as well and actually enjoy taking it out just to see people's faces when you zip away from traffic lights. I too have Abarth badges on to confuse people and disguise the fact its a Panda

It's a nippy car around town that's for sure, I considered the Abarth badges but I have the newer style Red Fiat ones, so went against that idea.. yours is great Pete, I still regret not getting a white one!

Been looking at these but concerned about the boot size, how does it compare to a mk 2 clio for example?

Boot size, id say it's shallower, but it's most certainly 'taller' to stack things in the boot, it's a strange misconception - it's actually a really good sized boot!

The boot is tiny, we couldn't fit a pram in there!!!

I'm not sure what kind of Pram you've attempted to wedge in there, but my Silvercross fits in perfectly fine.. better than the other halfs 62 plate Corsa for that fact.

I've fitted a weeks load of shopping for 3 people in there with ease, fits two of the Panda alloys in there to for reference and they're the same size as the Clios.

182 FF
It's a nippy car around town that's for sure, I considered the Abarth badges but I have the newer style Red Fiat ones, so went against that idea.. yours is great Pete, I still regret not getting a white one!

Boot size, id say it's shallower, but it's most certainly 'taller' to stack things in the boot, it's a strange misconception - it's actually a really good sized boot!

I'm not sure what kind of Pram you've attempted to wedge in there, but my Silvercross fits in perfectly fine.. better than the other halfs 62 plate Corsa for that fact.

I've fitted a weeks load of shopping for 3 people in there with ease, fits two of the Panda alloys in there to for reference and they're the same size as the Clios.

That's good to know been looking at Corsas too

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I still cant get used to the look of them at all,far too OAP for me.

Meant to be a hoot to drive though.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Love it. Like most Pistonheads members and Evo readers in this thread, I've got a soft spot for these!

It's a simple case of knowing what these are about to really appreciate them, just like Jesus said previously.

That's good to know been looking at Corsas too

Welcome to have a look around if you're over this way :)

I still cant get used to the look of them at all,far too OAP for me.

Meant to be a hoot to drive though.

That was my first impression of the Panda, after a test drive it soon changed my opinion. Not the best looking car, due to proportions and height - but it's so under rated and quite subtle in black!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely looking car buddy

My friend has one of these and Im a fan of them, he loves it too there seems to be something very addictive about how they drive.

clio 200
nice one.

this is mine
DSCF1665_zps734d735f.jpg

just got a Magneti Marelli exhaust to put on it
IMG_0612_zpsb2928f55.jpg

IMG_0613_zpsd9bf0024.jpg

just awesome cars. great for embarrassing much more powerful cars

nice one.

this is mine
DSCF1665_zps734d735f.jpg

just got a Magneti Marelli exhaust to put on it
IMG_0612_zpsb2928f55.jpg

IMG_0613_zpsd9bf0024.jpg

just awesome cars. great for embarrassing much more powerful cars
Is that the one I linked you to? They sound great fitted!

I had a blast with an S3 in mine once. Obviously he took off, but we came to a corner and I kept my foot planted. He wouldn't believe it was a 1.4 non-turbo! :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Such an awesome little bus!

I can just imagine how that exhaust sounds!

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Such a soft spot for these, loved reading the fast fleet reviews in EVO on it too..

They even used a picture of my car for the latest buying guide :eek:

Such a massive soft spot for these :)

Great little cars, still not sure why im selling :)

I had a blast with an S3 in mine once. Obviously he took off, but we came to a corner and I kept my foot planted. He wouldn't believe it was a 1.4 non-turbo! :eek:

I wanted the Magneti Marelli centre pipe but couldn't find where to buy them from :dapprove:

clio 200

yep that's the one. can't wait to get it fitted

clio 200

I wanted the Magneti Marelli centre pipe but couldn't find where to buy them from :dapprove:

got it from shop4parts. it's not on the website, I had to e-mail and ask for it then wait 3 weeks for it to come from Italy

ST

Ahh, really, I thought I recognised it, that's maybe a bit if a selling point mate.