ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics from this morning...

RS Megane DCi 175
Went for a wander about this morning waiting for the mrs to get back and decided I'd take the D40 out too.

I'm still learning the whole photography thing - this is the second proper bash I've had at it - am pretty impressed with the results tbh!

Anyways - need a few pointers, thought I'd have a go at HDR too (yes I know it's been done to death) - any tips or anything jumping out as to where I can improve?

Here's the pics...
dsc0102tonemappedyh8.jpg

dsc0085tonemappedgk2.jpg

dsc0115tonemappedlb2.jpg

dsc0116tonemappedym2.jpg

dsc0108tonemappedmo7.jpg

looking pretty good to me mate, you get so much texture on some of them pictures!! looks like your almost stood there. liking the car one for some reason

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u used hdr on them?? or have u just oversharpened and played with the colours?? something dont look right they are good pics but look a little over played with??

RS Megane DCi 175
Thanks guys. :)

u used hdr on them?? or have u just oversharpened and played with the colours?? something dont look right they are good pics but look a little over played with??

I thought the other way around! They are HDR pics - generated from a single RAW image though. Not true HDR I know :eek:
When I tweaked the settings in Photomatrix to generate the HDR I thought they looked over done so I turned them down for more realism.

Anyways I'm glad you like em - am all for constructive criticism, I really want to improve!

i know nowt about photography, all i know is that those piks are awesome mate, burnt out sierras brilliant, and the second one looks like a still from LOTR!