ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics with the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Integra Type-R DC2
933cc5f311b4.png

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
You could of got her a decent car to pose on tbh instead of a 1.4

As others have said, your asking for abuse by posting your missus up, and when she's crying and calling us all mean heartless b******s for abusing her forehead you'll only have yourself to blame. Not to mention the fact the sex starved puppies that overrun this forum are probably already arranging a rape brigade to guildford as i type, i just got a PM infact, its probably my invite.

Astra van,Mk1 nova

As others have said, your asking for abuse by posting your missus up, and when she's crying and calling us all mean heartless b*****ds for abusing her forehead you'll only have yourself to blame. Not to mention the fact the sex starved puppies that overrun this forum are probably already arranging a rape brigade to guildford as i type, i just got a PM infact, its probably my invite.

lmfao :lolup:

BMW E92/Audi S3

As others have said, your asking for abuse by posting your missus up, and when she's crying and calling us all mean heartless b*****ds for abusing her forehead you'll only have yourself to blame. Not to mention the fact the sex starved puppies that overrun this forum are probably already arranging a rape brigade to guildford as i type, i just got a PM infact, its probably my invite.

ROTFL. I've just noticed this post.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
+1 :(
Japs always do things upside down.
Take this type 100 for example. The magazine is on the top instead of the bottom;
photog_TYPE96LIGHTMACHINEGUN.jpg

Firstly, thats not a type 100, thats a type 99, the type 100 is a submachine gun and it has the clip on the side, you fail:

lanchester1.jpg

Secondly, the Brits used the Bren in the war with the same cartridge on top design, although the original design was Czechoslovakian.
bren-profile.jpg

Thirdly, IMO on a cartridge driven machine gun that has a tripod like the type 99 or Bren, it actually makes more sense to have the cartridge on top because they are not really handheld weapons (despite what these games you play and films you see may suggest) they are designed to be rested on the tripod to fire. So normally you'd have the gun rested on a window cill or wall ploughing through some krauts, then when the cartridge is empty you can easily change the cartridge without the need to lift the gun up to get to the underneath like you would on most guns. It only makes sense to have the cartridge on the bottom for small handheld pistols or submachine guns.

/history lesson.

Rusty Cup
On both counts car n G/F i'll be honest ive had worse.. but after DD's i couldnt go back :p

This thread is unlikely to end on a positive so let me try even things out, i think vinvin's G/F is well hot def 10

Thats my good deed for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.