ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics with the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Scirocco 2.0 tsi
luckily my comments seemed to be all positive when the pics of my gf were posted :)

Only one person actually commented ON your girlfriend, and said he'd f**k her mouth, the rest were either too busy fapping, or she was that bad they didn't want to comment, i have no idea which, i missed the thread entirely.

G51 BEN
Only one person actually commented ON your girlfriend, and said he'd f**k her mouth, the rest were either too busy fapping, or she was that bad they didn't want to comment, i have no idea which, i missed the thread entirely.

be nice!

Ben your girl looks nice in the first picture. But face looks a bit weird in the 2nd bit like a chimpanzee
Photo-0105.gif
chimpanzee.jpg

She would still get f**ked tho

Tangoed Works
lol at this thread! not being funny, but they dont exactly look like modelling pics. arent birds supposed to wear something sexy and put make up on at least.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
We were taking photos of the top shes wearing as she is going to be modelling for a company called New Skool owned by her cousin but for a few shots, found a few shots with the car so i thought id post it up :rasp:

DSC02928ps.jpg

DSC02994ps.jpg

DSC02945ps.jpg

cheers! comments welcome! good ones please or you're :dead:
FFS She's a munter!!

Oh s**t! This guy just parked next to my car in Ladymead as I went into halfords and put a flyer on my car. He also waited for me outside also!

I think he might be a little touchy with the above comment when he sees this!

Nick

a burnt one
To be fair to G4Z, he has only said what everyone else is thinking, im thinking the whole thing is a wind up, she looks too similar to that legendary one from another forum, was a honda she was with or sume shizzle??

White Sti Hatch
To be fair to G4Z, he has only said what everyone else is thinking, im thinking the whole thing is a wind up, she looks too similar to that legendary one from another forum, was a honda she was with or sume shizzle??

That one still gives me nightmares !

Ph1 172 + Combo van
that legendary one from another forum, was a honda she was with or sume shizzle??

The replies were hillarious.

"yeh yeh i'd hit that......................................................... With a decat!"

Status
Not open for further replies.