ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pictures of my pride and joy!

MK1 Clio 16v
Here's a few pics of my 1994 M Reg 1.8 16v Clio! :cool:

SUC30030.JPG

SUC30031.JPG

SUC30032.JPG

SUC30033.JPG

SUC30034.JPG

SUC30035.JPG

SUC30036.JPG

SUC30037.JPG

SUC30040.JPG

SUC30041.JPG

SUC30042.JPG

SUC30043.JPG

SUC30044.JPG

SUC30046.JPG

SUC30047.JPG

SUC30048.JPG

SUC30049.JPG

SUC30050.JPG

Let me know what you think! :D

Very nice mate, I can see by the shine on that, that you love that car! Not 100% my taste, but then if everyone liked the same style, modifing would'nt be that fun. Any future mods on the cards? Sam

MK1 Clio 16v
Thanks for all the positive comments peeps!

Can anyone spot what happened (twice) in the engine bay??

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
looks nice fella :) the badboy bonnet would look better without the 16v air scoop vent just nice and smooth.

Not usually a fan of badboy bonnets but that looks mean :evil:

not a fan of the lexus lights, sorry, think it cheapens the other wise awesum look.

Alloys are great too, you obviosuly look after it!

Overall, cracking example.

A silver Honda
Very nice mate, not keen on the big sunstrip and chrome lexus lights though.

Black ones would look better.

MK1 Clio 16v
Thanks everyone!

I totally agree with ALL your comments about the Lexus lights, i'm not a big fan of them myself, the only reason they are on there is because i've always liked the 'ring' brake light they have. Eventually the chrome inside will be painted black and i'll spray them tinted black on the outside, i think that'd look pretty good!

As for the heat shield, where can i get a new one??

Cheers!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Dude that looks sweet as...but...

[size=-2]loose the lexus lights and get a new heat shield[/size]

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
looks very nice! clean example...

as said above, get rid of the lexi's and im not keen on the bad boy bonnet (IMO)...

other than that, looks sweet fella :)

MK1 Clio 16v
samcourtney86 said:
Very nice mate, I can see by the shine on that, that you love that car! Not 100% my taste, but then if everyone liked the same style, modifing would'nt be that fun. Any future mods on the cards? Sam

There's a couple of future mods, but only subtle ones. I love the way my valver looks already and there isn't much i can do to make it any better. My argument for the text/stickers on the rear windows is that they compliment the white wheels and just makes it a little different.

Future mods are body coloured door handles and mirror surrounds, de-locking both doors (although some chav has already de-locked and completely ruined my drivers side door :dapprove: ), some 'customised' lexus lights so they look less gay, and i think thats about it!

Renault Clio 1.4rt
Looking good kiz, will have to have a look at it again at the luff cruise mate, not in that in ages, i think you made a wise choice in choosing that instead of the other kitted valver you got, this one looks better IMO

MK1 Clio 16v
Thanks! Yeah she's in lovely condition, only problems at the moment are rust and vandals/theives :(

Oh, and can you guess the latest de-modification?

SUC30051.JPG

SUC30052.JPG

SUC30053.JPG

SUC30054.JPG

SUC30055.JPG

SUC30056.JPG

SUC30057.JPG

Just a few random shots and testing my photography skills! :)

Niceeeee, u buy this from a guy in leicester by any chance? i used to talk to a guy who owned it called marc, nt sure if its the same one but looks very similar!

MK1 Clio 16v
Lights have been changed now ChrisE :)

caine - Yeah i did buy it off Marc, sound guy he is! Paid £1700 for her and she's worth every penny! Just spent £1300 recently on the engine, and she's going for an MOT at the end of this month *gulp*!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
thats v nice. i used to have a black 16v years ago. its not m323 bgb is it???!

V

valver pete

Nice. what about the stips down the doors while your colour-coding? Also check this tip out to really clean up the front end:R.e. Clear front indicators
Rich_16v said:
You can't, you'll need to mod the standard ones by knocking out the inner orange lense with a screw driver then cutting it into small enough bits that they drop out off the hole where the bulb head feeds through then buy a pair of straight pin silver visions to finish the job off

It sounds like a lot of work for not much result but it gives the front end a nice clean look imo.

MK1 Clio 16v
Yeah a couple of things, just colour coding some of the remaining plastic, treating some rust, possibly some white williams wheels, not really sure yet.