ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Brazil and Argentina

I'm currently nearing the end of a pretty long trip (for me) to Brazil and Argentina. I wish I had brought my SLR with me, as I had no idea about some of the places I've visited after work. But....I'll make up for that when I go to Hong Kong in a couple of weeks.

I did however have my trusty iPhone (5) with me, and I'm saying this as a photographer, it's pretty damn good!

Here's a few panoramas to start with: (I might put some more up when I get back to the UK)

Hotel room view in my first stop in Natal, Brazil:

IMG_2672.jpg

Hotel room view from my second stop in Vitoria, Brazil:

IMG_2728.jpg

A visit to a church on the top of a hill just out side Vitoria gave some pretty epic views!

IMG_2786.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

And yesterday evening, I visited Iguazu Falls, on the Brazil/Argentina border. Simply stunning place! (it's been voted one of the 7 new wonders of the world, I can see why!)

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

Oh....and don't feel jealous at all. It's been a pretty crap week work wise, I didn't step foot on any of those beaches due to lack of time (work comes first unfortunately!)
Visiting the Falls was a very rare treat, it doesnt happen often....trust me!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Awsome shots for an iPhone Dan! I get mine tomorrow I am rather excited :)

clio mk 2 5 door
where abouts in Argentina did you travel?
i went for a month and traveled from beunos aires to cordoba.
Also went to iguazu falls. really is a breathtaking place:)

Really nice, does the iPhone 5 have a panorama feature built in? Would love to see original/higher res versions of these, they look fantastic small but would they work as a print (for example)?

where abouts in Argentina did you travel?
i went for a month and traveled from beunos aires to cordoba.
Also went to iguazu falls. really is a breathtaking place:)

I landed in Iguazu (then visited the falls), then drove to Posadas. Then flew to Buenos Aires (where I am now). Flying home tonight :)

Really nice, does the iPhone 5 have a panorama feature built in? Would love to see original/higher res versions of these, they look fantastic small but would they work as a print (for example)?

iOS 6 has panorama to be specific. I'll get up some 100% crops when I get home. I'd say it would be print worthy, not silly big though.

dan wtf do you do for a living...>?!

always abroad somwhere!

lol. I do product training, so wherever a customer buys our products, I go over there to train them.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Interesting to see that the iphone 5 coped well with the skies in Pano shots.

Jebus Dan, I'd be over the moon if I'd taken those with my SLR... you come in with the iPhone and just up the game lol!

You take amazing shots with any camera, Dan.
Really like these!
I'll visit Brazil and Argentina one day, looks phenomenal!

Blimey, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are awesome!

Goes to show that it's not just the kit that makes a good photographer. Top drawer man.