ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A goddamawful modded Clio - Ferrybridge Services, M62, yesterday

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
Horribly modded black Clio in Ferrybridge services, with a massive rear bumper, stickers all over it saying various tuning parts, and a spoiler like an ironing board, rear windows black as black can be, and fronts completely untinted...

I trust it is no-one on here?

Black-Gold 182
Sounds very much like the one I see parked at the back of Dixons over in Lichfield every weekend. Keep meaning to take some pictures of it. Man it is awfull. And the best part is, it still has it's 1.2 badge on the door!

W

wickedbitch

I bet its the bloke who delivers kebabs round here, its dreadful hes tried to have a glitter paint job done but it looks more like nail varnish and he obviosly doesnt know much about clios cos wen he delivered my spicy kofte he asked what engine mine had in it!!!!!! He asked my 6 year old if he wanted to have a go in it and my lad said no someone might see me.

Mk4 .:R32
It makes me laugh when people put up a thread in the spotted section saying "badly modded clio.." or "idiot in a 1*2" like someone is actually going to reply and admit its them

Clio 172 Cup
It certainly does sound like the one at the back of Dixons in Lichfield. Every time i walk past that motor i have to look away from the monstrosity.

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
It makes me laugh when people put up a thread in the spotted section saying "badly modded clio.." or "idiot in a 1*2" like someone is actually going to reply and admit its them

I agree, but it is more a case of someone else saying "oh yes, I've seen that" or "I know that car".