ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a good track brake set up?

172 ph1
We are coming to the stage of upgrading the brakes on the ph1 and just wondering what disc and pad set up people use which works?

Dan

182cup & 172 racecar
Another subject that has been well documented on here.

HC discs, and then the list of pads will go on forever.

Ask George.

@G 172

172 ph1
Sounds good I'll look into these hc's it's just we are fitting a set of cams and itbs so need the stopping power

RB197
I have mintex M1144 pads. I rate them, not used any other pads other than genuine. Brembo HC discs, soon to be superblue fluid

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Brembo HC front discs with DS2500 pads all round is all you need. Been running this set up for several years now without any fade. Also braided lines and DOT5.1 fluid. Job done

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Another subject that has been well documented on here.

HC discs, and then the list of pads will go on forever.

Ask George.

@G 172

Ta lads, as been said Brembo HC discs and then some good quality track focused pads from one of the bigger names. Everyone will have their personal preferences, I like the Ferodo Racing range

If you want any help/advice or prices/options drop me a PM Finny

cheers