ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A GOOD WINTER CLEAN + NEW TRIPOD PICTURES.....

renault clio
Hello everyone...well not a lot has changed but decided to spend Saturday giving the car and good hard clean for the winter period...Gave it a good two bucket method wash down twice over using AG Shampoo,dried off with Megs Water Magnet Towel then a good coat of AG Super Resin Polish(including the wheels) was applied followed by a layer of Megs Spray Wax. Then the tryes were dressed with Megs hot shine and the bumpers treated with AG Bumper care. Went to a location fairly close to home with the tripod to see what I could come up with...the following are the results...

Future Plans are:-

- Harnesses fitted along with parcel shelf removed (sub and amp still in the boot)
- Full rollcage to replace the showcage (in white)
- CAF
- Sparco bucket Seats
- Trying something different with the front and rear Renault Diamond and the Side Bullets..Maybe bright yellow or flourescent orange??
- Renault 5 Turbo Engine or Volvo 1.7 Turbo?

Opinions welcome...

EBA9.jpg

EBA8.jpg

EBA7.jpg

EBA6.jpg

EBA5.jpg

EBA4.jpg

EBA3.jpg

EBA2.jpg

EBA1.jpg

EB1.jpg

EB2.jpg

EB3.jpg

EB4.jpg

EB9.jpg

EB11.jpg

EB13.jpg

172 & RSi
Awesome, sure I've asked you before but can't find it in my pm's so I'll ask again lol. Are they Renault skirts, Subway or ebay? How much they set ya back, I'm unsure whether to get them but this car is convincing me lol.

Oh and just noticed the wind deflectors, where from and how much?

Cheers mate

renault clio
Awesome, sure I've asked you before but are they Renault skirts, Subway or ebay? How much they set ya back, I'm unsure whether to get them but this car is convincing me lol

Hello mate,these sideskirts are off ebay...think I paid £75 delivered for them.:D

The wind deflectors were also off ebay...if you shop around youcan get them for a good price,mine were made by 'Climair' but took the stickers off.

172 & RSi
Awesome, sure I've asked you before but are they Renault skirts, Subway or ebay? How much they set ya back, I'm unsure whether to get them but this car is convincing me lol

Hello mate,these sideskirts are off ebay...think I paid £75 delivered for them.:D

The wind deflectors were also off ebay...if you shop around youcan get them for a good price,mine were made by 'Climair' but took the stickers off.

Sounds good, how much did painting set you back? Did you fit them yourself and what with?

Thanks

renault clio
absolutely stunning mate

what camera/lens?

also, how do you add the borders to your pics?

i've always wondered

Thanks Chris :D ...its just a Nikon 4300..not anything special really..just had a play around with a few settings..looking at gettin some new lenses,maybe fish eye etc..but dad brought an SLR back from Japan so Im looking forward to abusing that! ha!..

Are you on msn? I can tell you/show you?

looks mint, always wondered about the r5 turbo engine. im planning on doing my engine conversion next year but dont want to make any decisions on it now incase i start buying stuff for one engine then decide on another.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
also, how do you add the borders to your pics?

i've always wondered

Thanks Chris :D ...its just a Nikon 4300..not anything special really..just had a play around with a few settings..looking at gettin some new lenses,maybe fish eye etc..but dad brought an SLR back from Japan so Im looking forward to abusing that! ha!..

Are you on msn? I can tell you/show you?

i'll be on tomorrow son

cr.turner@hotmail.co.uk

M

mini-valver

Don't put a 5 engine in, Or an Ovlov one for that matter. Old engines belong in old cars!

Looks superb though fella, wind deflectors have grown on me!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Some nice shots there. You've got a good eye for it!

As said above, avoid the engine work/conversion. Not worth it.

mk2 1.2 16v
how low you got that mate? looks spot on. plus, what size wheels is that? its quite hard to tell from the pics. cheers.

Clio
i f'in love this car, nice pics mate, itll only look like that for all of 5 minutes though :(

renault clio
how low you got that mate? looks spot on. plus, what size wheels is that? its quite hard to tell from the pics. cheers.

The wheels are the 16" 172 ff wheels painted white on 40pro tyres. The car is on coilover suspension so i couldn't really how low it is but must be around -80mm at least?

looks spot on mate. What suspension setup you got on it?

They are FK Coilovers supplied by Russ off this website http://www.gasperformance.co.uk

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!