ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Gordini...

1.2 y0!
...Lambretta, yes you read correctly!

I'm just starting a restoration on a lambretta Li150 special and was doing a bit of work on photoshop to get some insperation for my paint scheme that I will be doing myself :S.

With FRB being one of my favorite colours I thought using the gordini colour scheme has the potential to look spot on, keeping it fairly traditional and simple but with my own modern twist and personal touches,

So I'd like to see what you all think! I'll get some more designs done but I love this atm, also I'll post up the blank if anyone else has got any ideas for me!
Cheers
:D

lambrettacolourschemecopy.jpg

and the blank copy

linelambretta.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Do it that would be wicked, theres always MOD meets round mine and you see some really nice scooters about.

1.2 y0!
yea, wanna do sommet different to standard blue/red and white. but want to keep it looking smart, think i may have cracked it!

1.2 y0!
Thinking about getting a custom saddle with the reverse colours as well, so white base with blue stripes,, long way to go untill then though ! got the engine to re-build! Lol:S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No I seen it Roy, past tense. I never thought you used slang words like saw.

Hmm not as educated as I thought. Shame.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. It gave me the twitches.

If you use 'seen' you'd have to use 'I've' before it, to put it all in the same tense.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How do I put this... FU.

Tbf to myself it's actually a tricky one with quite an intricate meaning. Not simply explainable.

Your sentence is correct. The difference between the two is
that saw is the past tense, and is used on it's own.
I saw the dogs.
Seen needs an accesory verb to make sense, another verb with it.
I have seen the dogs. (Two verbs together, have and see)

I'm a big enough man to apologise I was wrong and from now on I shall use the correct term even though it sounds common.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I think he was being sarcastic. lol.

I realised a second after posting and removed the post so I wouldn't look like a gullible idi...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Easiest way.

I saw the Saw film. Tick

I've seen the Saw film. Tick

I seen the Saw film. X

I've saw the Saw film. X

1.2 y0!
Jeeze, leave this thread alone for a day to see its grown to two pages! Only to be dissapointed by a page and a half of cliosport.net banter! :dead:

Anyone else got any ideas for a paint scheme for me then!?

1.2 y0!
Soooooooo, 2 months later and its finished! still waiting on the regestration for to come back so i can get on road but apart from that its all ready to go! i Love the design tbh the colour is a little lighter than i had initially thaught but it looks wicked none the less! anyway first day out of the garage yesterday so i got some cheekey snaps on the phone!

IMG328.jpg

IMG329.jpg

IMG330.jpg
#

IMG336.jpg

C&C Welcome good or bad tbh cause i dont really care what you think, i love it and i just put it on here to show it off!! :rasp:

IMG337.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That looks seriously cool! Love it!

Needs more lights/mirrors though ;)

1.2 y0!
Nahh, lights and mirrors just make it heavy and detract from the paintwork, been there done that with lights tbh! gone for more of a racer look with this one tbh ;)