ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little drive and some night shots

LY R27
After reading a thread the other day about someone propping their tripod up with seatbelts in the cupholder etc, i thought i would have a go.
not the best - first reel time i have played with WB (on camera - not PS) and long exposure.

Here we are (some of the better ones i took)!

_DSC5694.jpg

_DSC5705.jpg

_DSC5706.jpg

_DSC5712.jpg

_DSC5723.jpg

_DSC5747.jpg

_DSC5757.jpg

_DSC5761.jpg

_DSC5773.jpg

_DSC5776.jpg

If anyone is interested i used a 10 second timer followed by a triple shot, with an exposure time of between 2" and 7".

C+C would be much appreciated as i am just an ameature and would love to up my game!

Thanks for looking
Brocky

Cupra
You are better off shooting in RAW and sorting the whitebalance on the PC rather than trying to do it in advance on the camera. It allows for the constantly changing lighting conditions when driving (different colour headlights/ street lights etc).
You also need a more solid mount for the camera, as it clearly has too much movement in the car. I would have framed the shot inside the car differently too. Perhaps slightly more level and less wide.

As you have included the driver in the picture, adjusting the rear view mirror to show their eyes would have added to your shot.

Get yourself a cheapo remote from e-bay (£5-10) and give it another go. It'll be easier than using the timer all the time.

Fair play for giving it a go. :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
For a 1st attempt they are not bad at all.... I think you have all the advice you need above.

LY R27
yeh i agress tbh
i was actually thinkin about getting a cheap remote
and i was also thinking about a more sturdy rig, i just cant bring myself to spending all that money on something il barely use - but knowing me i probabily will!

cheers for all your advice!