ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little help...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
... hey, im asking for help because im doing a project at university were i have to create 2 or 3 magazine page spreads, as we can choose what we want to do the magazine on ive diecided to make the magazine a car mag, so i was think i need some really good photo's doing of a car, seeing as my cars my pride and joy why not do my own. I love taking photo's but i personaly think im crap and im not really skilled, wish i was but im not. So what i was thinking was if someone in the Northwest (prefrably near me for both our benifits) would be kind enough to help me out and take some cracking photo's of my car i would be extremely greatfull.

thanks Mike

Cupra
There are a couple of very talented people from here in your area, I am sure one of them will be along in a bit to offer their services. :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Depends when you need to do it, Mike, as I'm a bit short on free time at the mo, but I might be able to pop round. Are you right near Warrington?

I've never tried arty car shots, so I'd recommend enlisting the help of somebody else too! F0xy, GaryS or someone like that might be your best bet.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i live right in warrington 2mins away from IKEA, i was thinking of the shots being near deans gate locks as ive been told its a good place for pics but i can travel doesnt bother me aslong as my car stays clean lol, its obviouslt going to be after ive put everything back on my car which should be this weekend so any time in the coming weeks is fine, i need to look at some deisgns for layouts yet.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Reet everythings back on my car now so all i need to do is CLEAN it properly and then sort a date and location.