ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little update...

Hi all,
Really dont post much (as you can see from my post count) like to do a lot more reading than posting. Been a member for a while now just hiding in the background!

Thought id give you all a little update :)

Ive sold my old 172, which i loved! always had fun every time i got in it, but had it for over 5years and just wanted something newer. Really didn't know what the hell i would replace it with
good2.jpg

Still have my other toy
IMG_1169-1.jpg

Ive just gone and got a 197 :D
Dont have any pictures at the mo as i dont get the car untill monday or Wednesday latest as its having the 2nd service done.
Its an 07 plate, albi blue, white alloys, extra tinted windows and recaro's.

IMO, the 197 is a much better car, ok so ive not had a 182 but id definitely say its quicker than the 172. The build quality seams much better, and the drive was just amazing.

Really cant wait, will put some pictures up when i have it.

that's it for now..

Im just a big kid, and like all my toys :D
Work hard play hard!

my work toy: :)
PB150076.gif

Last edited:

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
nice bike and i'm sure you'll enjoy the 197, and may i say thats a big gun you have there...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Nice upgrade, can't help but think the 197 just seems a bit sensible though... would like to know if you think its as fun as the 172!

Bikes seem everywhere today, gonna have to do my test i think....

Clio 182FF
You couldn't trust me with a gun like that, it would be Battlefield 2 ALLLLLLLLLLL over again.

I would love a motorbike but have a bodged knee from back in the day. My mate was going to take me out on his before he was killed in Afgan.

Make sure you post some pics when you get the 197 :)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Front arches are a little sexy!

Can't wait to get my 172 so I can have the sp1 for the odd blat and the Clio for 4 wheels fun.

The only thing i wish it had was the Xenon headlamps(think that's what there called), i loved the lights in my 172.
What bulbs are others using in your non xenon 197's?
Is it easy to just swap the head lights? would it cost much?

Neat weapon.
500 yard first hit is not the best.
Don't get caught. Good luck mate.

we work in meters not yards
Its first round hit (as in head shot) at 700m, i can get a first round hit (body shot) at 1200m + trust me

where ever you got that info for the L115A3 is wrong.

Clio Sport 197 F1
The only thing i wish it had was the Xenon headlamps(think that's what there called), i loved the lights in my 172.
What bulbs are others using in your non xenon 197's?
Is it easy to just swap the head lights? would it cost much?

Nice car . . . and GUN!! ;)

Me too!! i dont have them in mine either!!
I thort they came as standard in mine but NOPE!! :(

Im looking to replace my bulbs too . . so HELP plz sum1 . . recommendations!! :rasp:

. . . OR can you replace the whole headlights??
(yes i am a girl so dont no these things!! ha ha)

x

well im sure the people who wanted them on there normal mk2 clios just changed the whole headlight unit with headlights from a 1*2.

So guessing this would be the same on the 197 ??

Clio Sport 197 F1
i no but . . the xenons have a little washer jet thingy on the front bumper i think, would you need that aswell??

x

DCi 100
I love the look of bikes like that, shame I'll probably never have one :/

Car looks tidy, very nice gun btw, shame what it does isn't.

RS 172+
we work in meters not yards
Its first round hit (as in head shot) at 700m, i can get a first round hit (body shot) at 1200m + trust me

where ever you got that info for the L115A3 is wrong.
I am old school.

Was thinking Tac-50.

i no but . . the xenons have a little washer jet thingy on the front bumper i think, would you need that aswell??

x

i think you need it by law/for MOT but wouldn't be a problem because i never had to use my washer for my lights on the 172, never really got that dirty.