ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new French member

Clio RS jean ragnoti
Hi
I am a french member, i drive a clio rs jean ragnoti 2003.
It's a great car. I love it.

Enjoy the photography.

p1010019vp9.jpg

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Ragnoti is a far better name for it than Cup - plus at least it actually represents something.

I've always been curious, where Cup owners here have the "172 Cup" badge, do the surrender monkeys have a "172 Ragnotti" badge?

Clio RS jean ragnoti
Nyphur said:
Ragnoti is a far better name for it than Cup - plus at least it actually represents something.

I've always been curious, where Cup owners here have the "172 Cup" badge, do the surrender monkeys have a "172 Ragnotti" badge?

Yes i have the signature of jean ragnoti on my dashboard, but i don't have a 172 cup badge.

Monaco Blue Mk2
ragnotiti said:
Excuse me but i don't understand this sentence.
I'm not very good in english. sorry.....

He is saying RenaultSport Clio 'Ragnotti' is a better name for it than 'Cup'.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I had some French people in the place where I was getting my tyres changed, the young lady (17/18) pointed at my car and said "Ragnotti"...I smiled...as she knew the car, just didn't know the crap choice of name (Cup) over the french version.

Welcome to the club
Donny

172 2002
slt ragnotiti et bienvenu still in France then? where do you live? moi aussi je suis francaise but I live in the UK

Clio RS jean ragnoti
froggygwen said:
slt ragnotiti et bienvenu still in France then? where do you live? moi aussi je suis francaise but I live in the UK

Hi froggygwen,

I live in a small town near LILLE.

172 2002
I'm from besancon but was born in nancy!

as you don't live that far you could come over to Silverstone on Sunday there is a massive car show with cars from all over the country (and elsewhere) and of all makes! and when you are a member of a club you can even have your car be part of the show I can't do it with mine as I got my car late to have a space but my boyfriend has a vectra c and his car will be on show!

I hope I have explained it clearly I should have done it in French but nobody would have understood lol