ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new look for my 182...

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
...Clean ;)

As the coventry lot know, when im down there my car is never clean. Especially this summer when i was working at landrover.

But ive been at home for a couple of weeks so decided it needed a little TLC and a few little things doing to it.

Firstly a set of braided lines were thrown on and these made a massive differance.
The car has been sat on the drive next to carls, i got jealous of his new RS badge so i got one aswell :eek:

I have never "detailed" a car before or done any PCing before but i decided to give it ago, i borrowed -Karl-'s PC for a few days and had a go :D

Results.

3928986767_336222e1cb_b.jpg

3929780344_e76e991087_b.jpg

3929028083_23d4ecd209_b.jpg

3929797708_c995e5ebb9_b.jpg

3929777622_9054957f82_b.jpg

3929010105_48cca178eb_b.jpg

First time out with the camera for a while as well, so not the best shots i have ever taken :dapprove:

/Adrian

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Looks great mate, BG does scrub up well!

Yeh managed to get out the swirls, theres still a few marks from the previous owner but im happy with it :D

Can not beat black gold when shiney, but when its dirty its rubbish :(

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
looks smart, would love to see the bullets done anthracite though as the sides of the car look lost.....in the pics

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
looks smart, would love to see the bullets done anthracite though as the sides of the car look lost.....in the pics

Not for me, dont like the bullets standing out, mainly because the shape they are, and i feel that bullets that stand out give the car a cheap look.

Looking Mint m8! what did you use? :D

f**k knows really, some cutting compound that -Karl- said was the strongest he had :approve: then some autoglym polish we had in the garage, and some wax that belonged to my brother.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Loved PCing black cars. You do any other and you can only tell the diff close up whilst BG looks great afteer 1 pass.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Get the fogs out, it'll set off the front end perfect with the dark badge mate.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Paint correction using a buffer to remove swirl marks and that dreaded hologram effect left after waxing you see looks worse on black.
Gives a more pin point reflection in the paint work.

Last edited:
  Formally Clio 182
Looks beautiful.

I wish my BG 182 could look like that, but these days the front end paint work is in such a state that it would need a respray to look that good.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Very nice chief, Is it running standard suspension?

Yep standard cup suspension. Back is higher due to having no seats ect in.

Would love to lower i, but it catches the splitter on the kurb outside my flat as it is :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Yep standard cup suspension. Back is higher due to having no seats ect in.

Would love to lower i, but it catches the splitter on the kurb outside my flat as it is :(
Looks sweet mate, leave it as it is!