ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A New Year, A New Look!

Gone is the tangoed theme!
Now what colour shall i do my centrecap diamonds?

WedJan20192202GMT2010.jpg

dan

Looks like you need to get some wheel cleaner on them to brighten them up.

This stuff gets rid of baked on brake dust brilliantly ;)

wheels.jpg

cheeky ;)

it is laquered just a crap pic!! + the tyres are also painted LOL (i am getting new tyres fitted before putting on the car) so theres no real contrast between the two

ibiza cupra
look quite nice. tell them to be carefull putting the new tyres on though as it may take the paint off round the edge.

Iceberg 172
I'm not being rude but I'll be amazed if even the best tyre fitter can fit tyres to them without chipping the paint... You should of let all the air out and pushed the outside tyre wall in and paint right round the lip.

I bet as soo as they take the old tyres off half the paint will flake off.

I'm not being rude but I'll be amazed if even the best tyre fitter can fit tyres to them without chipping the paint... You should of let all the air out and pushed the outside tyre wall in and paint right round the lip.

I bet as soo as they take the old tyres off half the paint will flake off.

we will see mate. this is the 3rd time ive done this and the only way the paint has come off is when the bloke has been over enthusiastic with the tools! bellend!!
(The bloke not you :eek: x)

curtesy of Blackcircles.com i have these to put on the weekend
goodyear turunza's er300 195/50/15
got a set last time and have done me well rain or shine!
FriJan22005227GMT2010.jpg

PS who loves the stig bedsheet:rasp:

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Looking good mate!
Still guna miss the orange though!
I can only really think of black diamonds that will go :/

Those tyres any good ? How much did you pay ? Why not Toyo T1'rs ?

44 each iirc?

toyos are cheaper but ive already had these before and liked them! they seem to be really quiet and really grippy!! can handle water really well with a decent thread!

oh my bedroom is the only room in the house that i am allowed car parts :rasp: mothers rules :eek:

All finished now :) going out with stevieG tomorrow to get decent pics
TueJan26191947EuropeLondon2010.jpg

anyone with photoshop and is bored can you do a selection of colours for the badges (all the orange bits) i want to see yellow and blue then whatever you want to do?