ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Nice nova for a change!

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Clio200 EDC Lux
Where he's moved the fuel cap is that legal? Also pee's move off how they put Cheap Insurance 1.2. Well yes it would be cheap if it was bloody standard.

I can see some 17 yr old buying it, rigning there insurance company, yes I have a 1.2 nova... any modifications yes it got non standard alloy wheels, performance exhaust, bodykit, lowered and some others bits n bobs. Insurance company then tell him to drop his trousers and bend over !

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Storm_Force said:
Where he's moved the fuel cap is that legal? Also pee's move off how they put Cheap Insurance 1.2. Well yes it would be cheap if it was bloody standard.

lol that annoys me aswel!

There is some right shocking stuff on ebay. Found a cinquecento with pink viper strips and all the usual playboy crap.

half the cars i looked at earlier, it was so obvious the owner didnt give two hoots about the car! its so dodgey.

*note to self: next time i go to look for a new car avoid ebay *

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
£6,500 spent on it, is he f**king MAD!?! Think of the car you could be driving with that kind of cash! And there seems to be lots of interest in it @ £2,700 reserve!! I wonder about the people in this country sometimes....:S :S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
notice the ebay idiots that cant read the advert properly as well, 4 people asking bout the reserve!

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  RS Meg 175
ah... boys and girls if you want to make a front bumper like this all you need is a used Cornflake box, some sticky back plastic and some poster paint...
Warra mess lol nice choice of colour :dead:

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
I like it.:quiet: I do, it reminds me of the scalextric cars i used to play with as a kid.

I personally wouldnt have done that, but I do like it.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
interior looks pretty much standard. Work has been done to a very high standard, just a shame that the desgin they have worked with is shite