ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A random question...how much these worth?

Arctic 182, GTD
No doubt I'll get absolutly cained for posting this here but I found a old set of my pro race alloys with paradas on them in the shed and tried them on my car and kinda undecided so might Put them up for sale. But how much? Lol

Arctic 182, GTD
There 15's mate, just I'd rather my car be more OEM and possibily buy some turinis instead.
d6829c81.jpg

|Heres a pic

Arctic 182, GTD
Thanks guys! Least now I got a rough ball park to look at when selling :) Maybe sell these then look into some turinis or 2118's.

Dodgy one
How come these have gone up in price so much recently? You used to be able to pick a set up for around £150

RS6 C7
How come these have gone up in price so much recently? You used to be able to pick a set up for around £150

They haven't gone up much, The tyres on these are worth as much as the wheels.

You can still pick sets up for £100-150 in need of a refurb..

Dodgy one
They haven't gone up much, The tyres on these are worth as much as the wheels.

You can still pick sets up for £100-150 in need of a refurb..

and they sell for £300 without tyres not needing a refurb, Christ i'm going to start stockpiling and knocking a few sets off on a saturday at work lol

Arctic 182, GTD
I'm really after some turinis for these if anyone interested? have posted in wanted section with tyres aswell if possible. long shot I no....lol