ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A rare mk2 172!!

172cup
i think you'll find he's talking crap... basically he's changed the wheels, added a naff spoiler, and air filter... no doubt all himself

'18 Megane dci
Hope they have the 172 wheels to give away too! Bet that power wire gets a bit warm under the bonnnet.

Ph1 172 & others
this must be the biggest load of Bull**** i have ever seen, and what makes it worse is it appears someone has actually bid on it!

Octavia VRS
I was thinking about getting those wheels but I wouldn't have changed the stock 172 wheels for them!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
the wheels look really awful compared with the standard ones...why would any1 do that!? unless the boyfriend has a 1.2 and nicked them for his clio or something!

172 Cup SOLD
you can see its not a 172

read at the top where it has all the details about the car

Engine Size:1,998 cc

that would be a 1.2 16v then!

what a ****!

172cup
Dan x2c said:

what a ****!

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT

that would be a 2.0 you mean.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Yeah saw this a while ago, i really dont know what kind of person they expect to believe that lol!

call HER ;) lol. but who knows, that might be a lie too...

its just badly modified, seen a lot worse tho...standard ones look much nicer, btw... did they make 172s on an 04 plate?? i thought 182s were in production by then! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Dan x2c said:

what a ****!

Que? Am I missing something?! 1,998 cc is 2 ltrs...172 engine, interior.

Why the hell would someone do that to a stock 172 and then pass it off a factory modification; moreover, why is anybody bidding on it?!

K

kim172

To everyone who is slagging off my 172, you shouldnt **** off something you havnt seen and you know nothing about im in nottingham your welcome to come and see it!!!!!!!

Tesla MP3 2021
na it is a 2.0ltr unless he has just pinched somebody else's picture.lol........well he seems to be full of camel sh*t so maybe he has.

Tesla MP3 2021
^^^^my bad aswell..........i didnt see there was a second page.....funny. still a tosser tho.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
kim172 said:
To everyone who is slagging off my 172, you shouldnt **** off something you havnt seen and you know nothing about im in nottingham your welcome to come and see it!!!!!!!

How do we know nothing about it,any 172 owner with half a clue knows that isnt how it came out the factory

ST
Hector said:
call HER ;) lol. but who knows, that might be a lie too...

its just badly modified, seen a lot worse tho...standard ones look much nicer, btw... did they make 172s on an 04 plate?? i thought 182s were in production by then! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Yep late 172's were on 04 plates and there are some early 182's on 53 plates.

Black 172
I sent her a message, and she replied with that she is an honest person and she is only telling what she was told about the car ! i have not responded to it

K

kim172

yes it is a 2004 172!!!!! thought you lot seem to know it all well you must know that then??? and yes its got a 2.0l engine aswell!!!!

clio 182 black /gold
Well why would sign up for ebay in dec 2002 and change your user name less than 30 days ago and have zero rating???. Also i can,t see renault putting a ghey spoiler one.