ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A run in with a bigger car :(

Monaco 172 2/468
Some c@ck trying to squeeze through a gap in a big estate car, where he should have waited, caused my wing mirror to explode !

Does anyone have any spare glass ?? It's making me sad looking at it, only had my 172 a few weeks :mad:

IMGP0395.gif

The back came off too, but hopefully a friend is getting that resprayed for me !

Out of interest, I think my car would class as a blue\purple (in the sun) pearlescent type colour. Whats the name for this, is it the Monaco blue, or is that something else....am I just delerious ??

Vee dub
I was expecting a trashed clio :)

Im pleasantly surprised altho sorry to hear about mirror

Monaco 172 2/468
TomS said:
I was expecting a trashed clio :)

Im pleasantly surprised altho sorry to hear about mirror

lol cheers mate, believe me, the bang was hurrendous though, smashed into my window, which has caused slight damage to that too.......anyone know of any fancy glass polish type stuff that can get that out too ?

Ultra Red Megane R26
same thing happened to me in my last clio. Boxster owner seemed to think he was more important than me, he was partly in my lane on a narrow road. Resulted in my mounting the kerb, scratching my alloy and one totally smashed wing mirror. He didn't even stop either!

sorry to hear it happened to you, hope you get it sorted soon

Monaco 172 2/468
cat171 said:
did the person stop ??
did you tell them what they had done ?

Yes mate after I Dukes of Hazzard style reverse turned in the road after him, he was stopping lol

Got his details etc, but I doubt i'll get any joy from insurance blame etc, two cars going through a small gap would surely always be 50\50 despite the fact he was miles away from the cars on the other side !