ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A small milestone

71860_170059196341787_100000131222058_635919_6297453_n.jpg

Just a small milestone for the 1.2.

Still going strong, interior is mint, and the engine pulls like a ........ well 1.2 powered train.

Had no problems at all with it except a replacement thermostat and some tyres.

Bodywork wise it is in great condition except the bonnet which is full of stone chips and a few scratches here and there, as to be expected at 7 years old.

I love my clio :D

P1060771.jpg

One Phat Clio
niceman glad yours works mine hardly starts its a 2002 1.4 clio, only done 67,000 miles so yours is doing great good work

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
i was expecting a diesal, nice to see something french lasting so long, suprised it hasnt fell apart yet, mine certainly is

Cheers guys.

Yeh, if looked after they will still go on for a fair few miles.

Had the belts changed at 90k and it had an oil change at 93k so I may treat it to another oil change since its hit 100k :p

Did a full service on it when I got it, so oil, filters, spark plugs, ht leads, coil pack.

Just goes to show if you keep on top of servicing then *touch wood* nothing serious should go wrong.

Clio
nice one and youre right what you say about looking after them

mine always has new air filter spark plugs oil every 10 months or so from new

mines on 70k now and pulls ok . never sell it if carrys on looking after me