ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A tiny little new addition...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
...I think it sets the front end off quite nicely.

Thanks to Waitey for supplying and Rentech for fitting :star:

100_5363.jpg

100_5355.jpg

100_5360.jpg

RS 172+
I'm a bit of a doughnut when it comes to styling, but what exactly is the point of a tow thingie?

Does it mean you expect the car to break down? ...or is it something that is a requirement if using the car on the track. Excuse my ignorance :eek:

172 /megane cab
I'm a bit of a doughnut when it comes to styling, but what exactly is the point of a tow thingie?

Does it mean you expect the car to break down? ...or is it something that is a requirement if using the car on the track. Excuse my ignorance :eek:

we all expact that we do own renaults at the end of the david gray lol

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Don't you just screw those in? Looks good though.

Normal ones do, but this is an OMP one so the thread is much smaller. Needed part of the original mount grinding away so it could be fitted properly.

On-track requirement. Generally if you have no tow eye fitted, you can't go out. With these you can leave them permanently fitted so no risk of forgetting to take the original one along.

nice flies mark!

looks like mine, keep driving it hard!

I was the cleanest it has ever been yesterday, I hand washed, polished, then waxed everything. Went out for a spirited drive, and all these little f***ers are drawn to it!

53 Clio's & counting
Ah yeah i remember watching this at the time and you saying you thought it was linkage chap, well i suppose you cant complain too much, did the box make it to 110k?