ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a wee bit of help guys renault, albi blue new colour

clio 200 /08 subaru
hi chaps i aint been on here for a while,been busy ,,,thinking of buying new rs 200 to replace my old ly 200
it 2 years old now with 1500 miles on the clock ,trouble free motoring . that why i want a new one
fook me the have went up in price in 24 months, anyway the car i am wanting is in Albi blue metalic.
the dealer cant show me the colour ,the old blue up to a few weeks ago and still on Renaultsport site is racing blue
can anyboby show a picc of a 200 in this colour
many thanks in advance

geo
going to miss the old girl:cry:
DSCF3696.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You my friend, are mad!

What will it cost you to change? £5000?

Will yours cost £5000 in repairs in the next 2 years, doubt it, doubt it will cost much at all, if anything.

Mini Cooper S sport
WTF!?

You want to sell an LY 197 and change it for a worse-looking 200 in a worse colour.

Actual madness.

AK

M240i
I wouldn't. And not for that Albi colour either.

Hows the Scoob? Remember seeing it/you at Knockhill a year or two back.

clio 200 /08 subaru
hi there sold the hatch and got a new legacy estate oil burner , 50 mpg better spec than sti ,full leather, still awd all the toys inc reclining rear seats digital air con
miss my old scoobies
123-2302_IMG.gif

123-2301_IMG.gif

123-2304_IMG.jpg

129-2987_IMG.jpg

130-3045_IMG.jpg

if only we could turn the clock back
geo