ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A "what is it worth" thread...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Apologies guys, doing a favour for one of my Dad's work colleagues....

She's got an '04 Silver 182, 54 plate I think, approx 20,000 miles. only owner from new, female driver, etc. Very good condition...

Any ideas on price? I've suggested advertising for £8k and taking nothing lower than £7,500.

Mk4 .:R32
Apologies guys, doing a favour for one of my Dad's work colleagues....

She's got an '04 Silver 182, 54 plate I think, approx 20,000 miles. only owner from new, female driver, etc. Very good condition...

Any ideas on price? I've suggested advertising for £8k and taking nothing lower than £7,500.

sounds fair enough if it's a minter

182... again!
My 05 black 182 with 28k went for £8500 privately in August...felt lucky to get that!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Just spoken to the old man and he reckons it's early '05 plate and she's been offered £7,400 on trade-in, so I'd imagine she should really be looking for in excess of £8,000 private.

She's away at the moment, but I've said that I'll advertise it on here if she wants, so if someone's interested in a potential bargain of a 182, keep your eyes peeled - she needs rid as her new S3 is on it's way. b*****d accountants have too much money: she's only 24.