ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A wierd email on my iPhone...

An orange one
While checking my mail (Bt Internet account) on my iPhone, I noticed an email from "no sender" and "no subject" which couldn't be deleted or opened,

The date was 01/01/1970 lol, can you get viruses on iPhones, I went off my email and back on and it's now vanished! :S

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
That would be some achievement. The first email ever sent wasn't until 1971. You could be the first person to ever ever get sent and email.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've had this before, except my entire inbox showed all emails from 'No sender' and 'No subject'. Restarted the mail app a couple of times and that was that. I have been having trouble with the mail app for a while now (since IOS5 I think). The app constantly crashes/freezes. I've tried resetting and restoring the phone but nothing fixes it. Total PITA.

Cupra
You are actually in a box with half your body missing in a secret military institution.

/source code