ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Wolf in Rabbits clothing...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The origin of the sleeper? Actually awesome.
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/10/04/car-spotlight-gt-gt-a-wolf-in-rabbit-s-clothing.aspx

928-721256.jpg

330Ci cab
thats pretty cool, imagine seeing one of those back in the day, looks like one golf has ate another one lol

GTD, Lupo
This was the part of Vw i really liked, they done simular things with some other Golf models, its a shame things have all got a little boring due to the state of the econemy.

Mk3 A59 project

Volkswagen_Golf_A59.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I like it when manufacturers do stupid crazy awesome stuff. Renault I think are great for that. A friend and me were talking about this the other day, whilst VW have made some wacky things, I think only Renault is stupid enough to put them in mass production...

E.G, lets fill the back of a practical supermini with engine.

cars6_192.jpg

2427662101_9c812b2444.jpg

OR, lets make an MPV that's also a coupe... thing.

avantime_3sm.jpg

Awesome cars tbf. Not quite as awesome as my op.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Heres another odd sleeper.
bige.jpg

bigb.jpg

bigc.jpg

biga.jpg

The Cordett follows this recipe: taking the chassis and drive train from a 1984 Corvette C4 and fitting a widened and lengthened Opel Kadett body to it. Top speed was quoted as 245 kph with a 0-100 kph time of 6.5 seconds.
bigd.jpg

Turbos.
Been fortunate enough to see the Astra first hand; its a dealer called Springbok in Germany. Has some amazing cars here, not to mention an NSX Le Mans spares package :)