ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A50 Pizza Hut Meet pics - 15.01.06...

Clio G-B said:
Which one should I go for my Clio?

40mm or 60mm

spring kits or full kits?
Full kits even if you have to go for 30mm vs 60mm springs
New dampers make a huge difference I'd never just change springs.
FK coilovers are what you want if not Apex kits are great value.

Clio 197
K-TecRacer said:
I would personally go for 40mm and full kit dampers and all.

I have just springs on mine and I wish I had the full lot on.

I saw makavelli blue Clio 182, that was low!

not sure what mm is that.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
edde said:
You seem to have made a slight mistake though I'd correct you Evogone.
You Cup owners are loaded in luxury.
Airbags
That wierd regeneration thing which pushes air round the cabin.
Adjustable angle stearing wheel
Climate control (was an option)
Cd player
NCAP safety bits

Are but were talking Renautsport cars........so Cup it is.

EVOgone said:
Are but were talking Renautsport cars........so Cup it is.
Just checked Renault sport they seem to say that becase the Williams is so good and have classic rally and race heritage they'll grant them better than RS status. There just upset the Mk2's let there racing heritag down they said something about the desingners giving up after creating perfection.

That lowered 182 did look good wanted to know what it was lowered on.

Suppose one day when my cars fully rusted away I'll ave to upgrade (not much longer now).

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
edde said:
Just checked Renault sport they seem to say that becase the Williams is so good and have classic rally and race heritage they'll grant them better than RS status. There just upset the Mk2's let there racing heritag down they said something about the desingners giving up after creating perfection.

That lowered 182 did look good wanted to know what it was lowered on.

Suppose one day when my cars fully rusted away I'll ave to upgrade (not much longer now).

LOL - You know you want a real Renaultsport Edde, dont be afraid to admit it......

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
makavelli's car was absolutely gorgeous!

i feel so ill today, off college :( think ive got food poisoning! anyone elses pizza dodgy last night? me and immy felt well sick in pizza hut :(

don't think i'l be driving 160 miles again LOL, but i will defo attend more NW meets in future, i feel like part of the club now with driving with u all + i really enjoyed it :) think i was boring my bf with all the details about how good it was meeting people, but he says he will come to the next one now!

just want to apologise again to maz and adam, im really sorry about u coming to get me when i was lost + then me having to wait for andy to come, i'd have been mad if it was me so i can understand fully if u were, don't want u to think i was messing u around, i couldn't leave MFI as andy was on his way :( thanks so much though for helping me, REALLY appreciate it :)

Last edited:

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
mrscyberblob said:
makavelli's car was absolutely gorgeous!

i feel so ill today, off college :( think ive got food poisoning! anyone elses pizza dodgy last night? me and immy felt well sick in pizza hut :(

don't think i'l be driving 160 miles again LOL, but i will defo attend more NW meets in future, i feel like part of the club now with driving with u all + i really enjoyed it :) think i was boring my bf with all the details about how good it was meeting people, but he says he will come to the next one now!

Hope you get well soon....

Remember that it was only an 80mile trip, its just that you went a tour of Stoke.......LOL

I new there was a reason for getting a salad now i feel fine.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
^^ LOL! ey i only got lost cos makavelli told me to come off at junction 17, which was sandbach itself rather than the services :(:(
i found my way to the festival park pizza hut with about 10 of u, managed to keep up which i was proud of, but then we got the wrong pizza hut LOL.
then the next time i got lost was with immy and clio gb cos all u sports left us behind and we got stuck at the traffic lights on the way to the CORRECT pizza hut!
and then somehow i ended up leading daze, dan page and some others to the pub from pizza hut without realising!!!!
oh and my sat nav wouldnt turn on at the pub, so ended up getting lost then as all the sports buggered off!
LOL, got there eventually though eh? :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
heres some pics i took with my crappy camera!

bca956c2.jpg

883efa97.jpg

cc4ac295.jpg

000_1705.jpg

000_1706.jpg

000_1707.jpg

Maz

LY 200
mrscyberblob said:
just want to apologise again to maz and adam, im really sorry about u coming to get me when i was lost + then me having to wait for andy to come, i'd have been mad if it was me so i can understand fully if u were, don't want u to think i was messing u around, i couldn't leave MFI as andy was on his way :( thanks so much though for helping me, REALLY appreciate it :)

Next time its every man for themselves ;) lol

Glad you got home ok............. Andy to the rescue huh .... lol

Maz :D

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
^^ LOL, he already has :p
Maz, i would have been ok finding my own way home, but the sat nav wouldnt turn on for some reason, we couldnt get it working :(
don't worry, i won't be coming to another meet that is so far away again, was really scared that i'd be stuck there all night :(

Maz

LY 200
^^ I was bothered for you too tbh and that was why I din't just want to leave you stuck there incase Andy didn't turn up but hey hoe...

All good fun... lol

Maz ;)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
it's fine maz, he said he was on his way so i knew he would get there cos he knew where he was going :) thanks for being concerned, u are great :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
carbon copy said:
hahahahahaha!

just a note for people who have not met me.

i look NOTHING like this picture ok.

by that...i mean, i look HUMAN in person.

I do say what it says across the top a lot though. ;)

.....a cable is better though.

:(

IMG_1513.gif

:rofl:

Fuuny as fook.... I thought it was quite a good likness to be honest.

Phrase is very true as well...............:rasp:

As father and son....
gutted i couldnt make this due to organs exploding inside my body but glad it was a good turnout, have to save my cliosport.net plates for another time :(

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
looks like another great n/w meet ill have to see if i can make it to the next one