ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A50 Pizza Hut Meet pics - 15.01.06...

VRS
Middo said:
god andys gonna have such an ego when he reads this lol

its not like i'm big headed or owt!!!

bighead.gif

:clown:

mrscyberblob said:
i feel so ill today, off college :( think ive got food poisoning! anyone elses pizza dodgy last night? me and immy felt well sick in pizza hut :(
Glad it wasn't just me. I though it might just have been down to the 5 glasses of Coke.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
y0z2a said:
EvoGONE,

what do you think of the Michelins? Awesome aren't they!

:)

/y0z

Not really been brave enough given the weather. One things for sure they need balancing as they rattle your teeth out over70...LOL

No sidewall flex though bet there good on track.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Fred2001Dynamic said:
there's enough of me to go round!! its all about stamina ;)

Leave him alone he need to get my Turinis sorted then he's all yours...!

Quick Fred before my fillings drop out with the Pilot sports..!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
IMG_1510.gif

just realised that my wheels are the same style as the other 2 on this pic :D smaller though, of course.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Jeeeeezzzus I need to squint could you please stand further away from the camera next time? LOL

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
didnt know i was in the pic joel, i would have hid if i knew ;)
anyway, we were all admiring makavellis racing blue, it was gorgeous!

Chocolate Bar™
saw makavellis this afternoon and it looked awesome. i swear he never gets it dirty lol

Chocolate Bar™
just checked it. i was going to create a spotted but didnt want him to think i was stalking him lol :)