ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AA Warranty - not roadside.

RB 182
Just got a cold call from AA Warranty (which I presume is from Renault giving them my details) regarding getting the mechanical and electrical faults with the car fixed. They didn't appear to know a great deal about me as I had to confirm almost everything.

It costs £50 excess and I've been quoted £22 a month for taking the warranty out.

This site gives details about it - http://www.aawarranty.co.uk/cars_mbi.htm

Apparently I can get the work done at a garage of my choice as long as it is VAT registered which is good as it means I don't have to use Renault.

They wanted card details on the phone which I wasn't going to give so I just wondered if anyone has had it and is it really worth it?

Clio Dynamique
Read the terms and conditions because I heard something about you only being able to claim if you car had to be recovered to a garage.