ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abandoned Vehicles Thread.

Clio II 1,5 dci
lustiges-schild-totalschaden_6561.jpg

i would kill to restore that mustang at the front of the pic :O:O honestly dont know how anyone could leave such a piece of art lying about... its painful to see it in such a state :'( (i would genuinely kill to own and restore that fully to brilliant condition)

actually breaks my heart seeing it like that :( would give every worldly posession i have to own that :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Of anyone from the north east is interested. There's an old beetle iirc here

bbb8dea1.jpg

I went around there a good few years go. I'll see if I can find the pics

Its cherry knowle mental asylum. The bit in the pic is the old abandoned hospital

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Derelict uk, is that an old unit that was used for stripping stolen cars by chance? Seems a very odd set up.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Derelict uk, is that an old unit that was used for stripping stolen cars by chance? Seems a very odd set up.

I don't know any history of it, just a place that has appeared when another building was demolished in front of it.

Loads of people seem to think it's a chop shop, is it worth letting the old bill know? not sure to just leave it be or to do something about it.

Fiesta ST-3
I don't know any history of it, just a place that has appeared when another building was demolished in front of it.

Loads of people seem to think it's a chop shop, is it worth letting the old bill know? not sure to just leave it be or to do something about it.

I would. That Lambo is worth a fortune surely.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Leave it! It will be good to go back to later on in life. If they are all stolen, they will have been paid out for by now anyway.

I'd love to get involved in stuff like this. So fascinating.

Fiesta ST-3
What if they are stolen though and someone else discovers them and you are on CCTV visiting the building? lol I appreciate they would of been paid out for but its still potentially a crime and pretty big one if so.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
there's no CCTV, BUT I know where your coming from in regards to the crime thing, I'm sure there are plenty of finger prints in that place. It's probably best coming from me for the elimination lol.

If it's not all stolen then the police won't do anything about it and it'll still be there for a while after.

Is Seb still a copper? maybe he could look up the plates in the pics?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll hpi the D plate BMW and the J plate Merc tomorrow, see what they come back with.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just done them both, and neither number plate exists!

So its blatantly a ringing/stripping outfit that the occupiers have either been banged up or done a runner.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Judging by your previous dealings with the law, its probably a good idea.

But If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't bother. They've been in there for years and nobody has missed them/found them/worried about it so a few more won't hurt.

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Judging by your previous dealings with the law, its probably a good idea.

But If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't bother. They've been in there for years and nobody has missed them/found them/worried about it so a few more won't hurt.

lol, I'm hardly a trouble maker!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Carrying a deadly weapon wasn't it?

You'll be on the Next Dappy album soon. Rapping about the Ghetto...

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
well it's not on my record as a deadly weapon, 'sharp bladed article' sounds much less threatening than 'deadly weapon':D