ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

about £1000 to spend on my car any ideas

clio sport 172 cup
about £1000 to spend on my car any ideas 172 cup ... i really dont know what to get ... i no ov someone who makes exhaust and can get one made with a decat for £200 so al prob be geting that ... but dont know what else i can get help please people :) plus i have a pipercross foam filter ... cheers people

Black 197
Matched inlets is a good mod but it doesnt release much £ 200-300 iirc

Cams will be expensive, I think its 428's that are used but unsure on price, expensive though and may release 5-10bhp

Its never going to be really quick, unless you spend a few thousand.

You better of going for handling and braking, thats what the car is all about, its not for straight line speed.

Black 197
Its never going to be really quick, unless you spend a few thousand.

You better of going for handling and braking, thats what the car is all about, its not for straight line speed.

Agreed, Without fitting ITB's or boosting it you wont see massive gains without spending ££££

Spend it on Suspension and Braking imo

Evo
How about stripping it with some nice light bucket seats, and then some sticky tyres?

That will see a nice performance gain in all areas.

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah, LED washers and some Puma Pace Cats, talking an easy 310-315bhp.

Make sure you declare your footware on the insurance mind!!