ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abs light traction control light stop light.

clio 182
Was siting in my 04 plat 182 other day and the light came on the dash I turned the car off and when tried to start it it would only turn over 4 a second and sounded the the battery was flat but wasn't had to bump start it and was fine after that. Then today on way to work done the same an have to bump start it ageing. I plugged it in when got to work it came up with upper 02 sensor and break switch fault. Would these be causing the problem.?? Help plz.

polo
Abs light traction control light sensor either works or it doesn't ... meaning the computer is either getting a reading or it's not ... it can't give the wrong reading. So worst case scenario, the system loses a signal from a sensor and deactivates and all your lights come on. Could you get yourself in trouble that way? Possibly if you're absolutely thrashing the car and relying on DSC to sort everything out for you and it quits right in the middle of an "intervention", but honestly, if you're driving the car that hard on public roads, you deserve to crash.hence it is necessary to break repair as soon as possible including light sensor.