ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS Pump bleeding...Clip software?

182... again!
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me please! Live in Shropshire and think I need someone who can bleed the ABS pump on my 182. Tried all the tricks that I can find on here and getting nowhere!

Anyone able to help? Happy to pay of course...

Thanks Nick

182... again!
MODS, realised I should have put this in Technical, so please move it...sorry!

Thanks for those ideas, but tried them!

Story is...got air into MC thanks to pick up pipe in pressure bleeder stopping about 20mm from the bottom...aargh!!!

Garage reckoned MC goosed , so they changed it but the steel lines that run across bulkhead to ABS pump wouldn't seat in MC! Asked them to do it as was short on time and had trackday coming up! What a pain getting an MC too! Renault don't do them and the part that we now have had an M12 and an M10 outlet, rather than 2 M12's...

So, had it back and made Kunifer lines, but still can't bleed it having tried pressure bleeding, manual method and with the engine running!

Not convinced the MC is any good though as I'm not getting any pressure at all! George RTR has been very helpful and if I can get any pressure at the pedal, I'll try the activate ABS on grass or mud method too!

Anyway, now going to try resurrecting the original MC as seals look fine to me and the bore is fine (66K car), refit that and re-try bleeding methods as above...

Thanks!

182... again!
I'm getting that distinct impression! Am making enquiries with Fastchip and a couple of ebay sellers and will look at buying something, unless someone local enough can help...