ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs, service and handbrake light light on

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
hi my dads having problems with his(well my old) laguna hes had the brakes and bearings changed recently, and now his car is intermittnatly flashing up the ABS warning light and the service light. and randomly the handbrake light comes on.

He's asked on the laguna forums but they were no help at all.

its a v plate, mk1 ph2 i.6 sport. only done about 55k. it had a bump but that was well over a year ago and wa sonly superficial damage.

ive told him to get a new car as its only worth all of probably £1500 but he's not got the budget for it the now.

any ideas guys

any help is much appreciated

thanks
ROss

Black 182
the abs light could be due to the wheel bearing work, the abs sensor mite not be seated correctly or it could be dirty/damaged or the abs rotor mite be dirty/damaged these could cause the light to come on intermittantly.
As for the handbrake light , check the brake fluid level cos i think the handbrake light is shared with the fluid level light .

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
yeah the bearings are magnetic apparently and cost a packet to replace. i'll get him to take it back to the garage that done the work