ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs+traction control warning light

clio 182
only had the cars a few days now n going bk to garage in the morning to have a look at it,

abs+traction control warning lights come on which makes the service light come on too, didnt slam on the brakes just drove up to a set of lights and braked normally and they came on.
dealer says its coz it was sat for a long time in snow/ice at dealership and when they replaced the battery + alternator (because of other problems) they didnt reset the sensors properly, they reset them and two days later the warning lights come back on, hense going bk to dealer in the morning

any ideas?

Clio 200
Not an expert mate but may be a brake pedal switch or an ABS sensor, not a massive job from what I know.

clio 182
Ok cheers. At garage now waiting. First chance I've got to read the Clio book to tell me what everything is!

clio 182
It is cheap coz it's under warrenty still. Only had it 4days n been bk to garage twice with this. But needs an exhaust sensor. They seem to think it'll get rid of the emissions light. It's running a decat so unlikely lol

LY R26 230 F1 Team
mine comes on every now and again, it's the ABS ring i know which one just can't be bothered to replace it.

Engine off and on again and the lights go away.

I have more pressing issues (cambelt and resistor pack)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
When i bought mine, they came appeared on the drive home, but later that night they went!