ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

absolutely fuming!

Clio 1.4 16v
well basically it all happened last night.. went into the mcdonalds drive through to get a milkshake ;) and a car was parked right by the entrance so as i went through i had to go in at an angle, then as i came in i smashed my rear quarter on the little barrier, made a huge dent and paintwork is fuc!ed. and to top it off i have screwed something up with the back wheel also... took it to the mechanic he said he cant see anything qrong with it so told me to get a new rear axel then get it fitted.. didnt really think he knows what he is on about tho! then went to get the wheel alligned to see if it was tht and it was out by 8mil, so its booked in there tommorow for 1pm, hopefully that is all the damage that has been caused... i then went to a body shop its not the cheapest place because its one of the best around, they quoted me 450 in cash, as the side skirt is all cracked also (which was from k-tec). so basically this strawberry milkshake is goin to set me back £500. could not have come at a worse time also i was saving for tracks next month!! arghhh!:mad:

Clio 1.4 16v
the funny thing is im not i was just there to get a milkshake after a long drive with a couple of mates.... wont be going back there again

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
when thinks like this happen you feel gutted especially when you being sensable. saw this kid in asda the other day doing handbrakes then smashed into some pillars. might aswell call it a write off as he hit them dead side on so had a huge dent on front wing/door and one on the rear quater aswell. didnt feel anything that silly kid. i feel you pain