ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accellera Tyres?

Clio 182
Anyone heard of Accellera tyres?

Phoned up a few tyre places this morning and one of them mentioned 'Accellera'... Highly doubt I'd go for a non-brand tyre but just wondered if anyone has had experience with them?

Been quoted £71 a tyre fitted for Toyo Proxes T1-R's which I think I'll be going for - would you say this is a good price?

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Been quoted £71 a tyre fitted for Toyo Proxes T1-R's which I think I'll be going for - would you say this is a good price?

dont, get 4 T1R's from Ebay, (topgearshop) and they are £195 next day delivery, then find a tire place to do all for fitted and balenced for £30, i did it.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Never heard of them, which would generally mean they are gash! I'm using Hankook V12's on mine and cannot fault them. Half the price of the Conti 3's, nigh on same levels of grip and far less road noise. Huge thumbs up from me for those.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
cheap tyre for your everyday driver, last fookin ages. shite if you drive like a knob.