ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acceptable delivery mileage

Have you got a black 182 Jilly? do ya love it? Ive ordered black! my 172 was red, but had enough of red :)

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by sjtb on 06 January 2005

Have you got a black 182 Jilly? do ya love it? Ive ordered black! my 172 was red, but had enough of red :)
Unfortunately not, its a questionable black 172.

Good choice :D

hehe, BLACK! (remember that weirdo painter in the fast show?)

23!! im asking Carselect to tell the dealer not to use my car as a run around while it sits at the dealer for a couple of weeks :)

MERCEDES CLS AMG

my work colleague took delivery of her brand new porsche with 350 miles on the clock !!!! - they drove it from the dealership which was the only one in the country that could supply the spec she required. You would have thought theyd have sent it on a transporter eh ?

Carselect are in Birmingham right?

I got mine used but various people had test driven it before me.

Ziel Nurburgring

Remember they get moved around, must have some sort of shake down drive and then get moved around the docks (Read thrashed from cold) when they sort out the alarm etc....

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Paid a visit to the BMW import centre over on the east coast when I was at Uni. You should have seen the speeds (and apparent disregard) with the unloading of Beemers from the ship. Brand new M3s with scallies at the wheel....... yikes...

Oh, and my car had 7 miles on the clock when I picked it up as well.

D.

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 06 January 2005

Paid a visit to the BMW import centre over on the east coast when I was at Uni. You should have seen the speeds (and apparent disregard) with the unloading of Beemers from the ship. Brand new M3s with scallies at the wheel....... yikes...

Oh, and my car had 7 miles on the clock when I picked it up as well.

D.

yup i seen them as well at Immingham docks ;) Jaguar are no better at Castle Bromwich ive seen them flying on and off the transported wagons.

My V6 came with 50 miles on the clock, couldnt be arsed to complain about it because i just wanted to get my hands on it ;)

(strange how the Vs have the most! lol) very true LOL! just had to drive it didnt they!!!

my (OLD CAR!) brand new corsa c had 48 on the clock but u do get people test drive it and then dont buy it that can happen but whats 48miles realy!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 06 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by iceblue182 on 06 January 2005

strange how the Vs have the most! lol
there supposed to get extra testing IIRC
to be fair they actually did test mine quite a bit - people from work saw it around town (I was blissfully unaware - away on holiday). Anyhow it paid off - no niggles at all.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

both my old and current Dynamiques had 7 miles on each. One from Renault Birmingham, and this one from Renault Romford.

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 06 January 2005

my work colleague took delivery of her brand new porsche with 350 miles on the clock !!!! - they drove it from the dealership which was the only one in the country that could supply the spec she required. You would have thought theyd have sent it on a transporter eh ?
nah id want to drive it for the whole 350 miles!!, but from a customer point of view i would want it delivered by truck, or go pick it up personaly

Clio 1.2 Authentique

Mine had about 20 kms on it. Wanted a black one, the could not find black anywhere, so had to settle for Platinum...

When I picked my 172 up from Renault it has 42 miles on it - When I questioned it the salesman told me that they are allowed to sell a car as new with anything up to 50 miles on it. I was not very happy about it and made a bit of a fuss but they really did not care - all they told me is that the car had been taken from one dealership to another - bet some young scally had a great time!!!

my 172 had 7 miles on it when i picked it up from Tins, get my 182 on Monday fingers crossed so will have to wait and see. Comming from Exeter via carselect so better be on a trailer