ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acceptable delivery mileage

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 07 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 06 January 2005

my work colleague took delivery of her brand new porsche with 350 miles on the clock !!!! - they drove it from the dealership which was the only one in the country that could supply the spec she required. You would have thought theyd have sent it on a transporter eh ?
nah id want to drive it for the whole 350 miles!!, but from a customer point of view i would want it delivered by truck, or go pick it up personaly
Exactly what Im planning on doing if it cant be trailered. In fact not sure I want them trying to get a V6 on a small trailer anyhow. Driving from the dealer back home allows you to run the car in over more than local drives.

5 miles, from motorpoint.

Last car i had was a megane with 18 miles on it, and that was second hand (pre-reg) saved me £3500 anyway.