ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Accident and Xenon

I have just had an accident with my 182. There are very fine scratches on the bumper and the grill was pushed out (5 min job to push back into place). However the main damage was to the top lugs that hold the nearside xenon light in place. Both lugs are broken. It looks, from what I can tell, as though it is a sealed unit. Would I need to get a whole new xenon? How much do they cost? The other driver will probably put a claim in anyway so I can get it done under the insurance. If not would it be worth arranging the repair myself and not pay the excess and lose ncb?

Cheers

Ad

MK2 FRS
Where does the liability lie?? I guess by the fact you say loosing no claims bonus its with you. In all honesty your better getting it done properly if the other person is gonna claim. Is around £250 for one from renault, but cheaper at a breakers and ebay. (I picked one up for £30 off ebay!!)