ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

acid v6 damaged ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
was bidding for that car some time ago, wonder why they are selling at this stage? unless they ran out of cash, at least clean it and take some better pics ffs.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
I don't think it looks to bad, just needs bumper, lights and exhaust? Respary could be a probem though

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  clio rs
dont think its worth more that 4000 pounds - in the past year cars are gone really cheap - theres sum very nice cars out there for that kinda money now - it looks a mess

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
All the body panel are FG and not real Renault ones by the looks of things too :(

Buy it, fit steering rack from RS Clio, custom shortened drive shafts on rear (if possible) Fit RS Clio body panels, awesome sleeper :p

ps. I do not know if this is possible was just thinking out loud ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
was bidding for that car some time ago, wonder why they are selling at this stage? unless they ran out of cash, at least clean it and take some better pics ffs.

+1

Even if the passenger window was smashed, surely you would tape it over? Look at the interior alone - that must be caked in s**t. :dapprove:

D.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH1 iceburg
+1

Even if the passenger window was smashed, surely you would tape it over? Look at the interior alone - that must be caked in s**t. :dapprove:

D.

THats what i thought, he makes a point of saying "limited edition interior" LOL

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  alien green rs133
we repaired a v6 once, takes the piss how much bits are for them, but still made x amount of grand on it, surely an acid is worth doing :D

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh and looks like someones had fun starting to repair it and then dingied it.

been around a few salvage yards now as well.