ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam's Inferno

435D X-Drive
Well I have owned the car about 6 months now and though I had best start a thread for it.

Firstly it is a good step up form my 1.7 puma although the puma was alot of fun to drive the clio is in another leauge.

When I first picked up the 182 it had a Milltek catback exhaust and Uprated brakes although I am unsure what manufacture these are.

Since then I have a Milltek decat fitted, Bullets painted, dash strips done painted in Inferno and also this weekend I have sprayed my RS grille, Splitter, Fog surrounds, Rear bumper trim and Exhaust surrounds. (No pics yet) About a month ago I had some PS3's fitted on the front and they shocked me with how well they grip.

I also have some Eibach Sportline to fit that I picked up from a member on here.

So here are some pics.

As i picked it up.

182_021.jpg

My first thing to change was the bullets and dash strip etc... I had these done by the spray shack on here, brilliant job I must say.

Good clean before bullets were fitted.

182_024.jpg

Bullets fitted.

182_080.jpg182_064.jpg182_047.jpg

The dash strips etc... I am still usure on the gear insert and wheel insert think it looks a bit ott.

182_054.jpg

I will post up some pics when I have the springs fitted. Any comments, ideas or suggestions welcome.

Attachments

• Clio 1_018.jpg
    Clio 1_018.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Clio_021.jpg
    Clio_021.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 182_058.jpg
    182_058.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 182_001.jpg
    182_001.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 240
  • 182_040.jpg
    182_040.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 182_103.jpg
    182_103.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 73
  Vectra
looks good!

-remove Renault Sport Badge on boot and replace with newer style maybe...
-3/4 Plate
and maybe carbon diamonds and fog surrounds :)

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Looks well looked after mate, good to see another inferno :approve:

Jay

435D X-Drive
looks good!

-remove Renault Sport Badge on boot and replace with newer style maybe...
-3/4 Plate
and maybe carbon diamonds and fog surrounds :)

I was thinking about the 3/4 plate are these legal/attract attention?

Also I was thinking about going for an anthracite front and rear badge.

New RS badge is a good possibility. Cheers :)

Inferno 182FF
I love this car! I have just bought an inferno myself I have been looking at the sport lines but I cant decide if the drop will be enough for me! maybe a few before and after shots?

cheers

435D X-Drive
I love this car! I have just bought an inferno myself I have been looking at the sport lines but I cant decide if the drop will be enough for me! maybe a few before and after shots?

cheers

There not yet fitted mate I should be doing them either tomorrow or next weekend but I will post some pics up.

Vectra
3/4 plates are illegal , you run the risk , but just carry standard plate in boot or something with some Velcro coins and you'll be fine

435D X-Drive
Eibachs Should be fitted next week. But here are some pics of the splitter, grille etc since they have been sprayed. (car is dirty at the moment)

Trim Painted_003.jpgTrim Painted_002.jpgTrim Painted_001.jpg

Pic below shows before.

Attachments

• Clio_072.jpg
    Clio_072.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 49

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Looks good mate, could do with doing something similiar with mine as the grills are looking rather faded. :approve:

Jay

435D X-Drive

Eibach Sportlines fitted

These fitted on fairly easy went on alot quicker than i first expected took nearly two hours.

anyway a comparison (Sorry for crappy pics some will follow eventually)

BEFORE
DSCF8428Before.jpg

AFTER
DSCF8431After.jpg

I Think it definately has a better stance now reduced the rear arch gap thankfully.
It Just needs a good clean now then it should look alot better (well for a day or so :()

Any coments welcome cheers

Inferno 182FF
looks very nice! am struggling to keep mine clean at the moment too i think after seeing the improvement on the sportlines i am going to go for these! how is the ride? much different from the normal ride?

435D X-Drive
I don't really think there is that much diference, im not too sure handling wise due to the weather at the moment. I think cosmetically it looks loads better.

Inferno 182FF
it does looks really good! I love the look as soon as xmas is over these springs will be purchased along with a whiteline arb i think

435D X-Drive
Decided to give it a good clean today looks loads better. Got rained off before waxing though :dapprove:

Before

Clio 241211_005.jpgClio 241211_004.jpgClio 241211_003.jpgClio 241211_001.jpg

And After

Clio 241211_008.jpgClio 241211_011.jpgClio 241211_014.jpgClio 241211_015.jpg

I think the sportlines have also setteled in and look much better now.