ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adams ph1 172 ?

CLIO PH1 172
Probaly worth pming them/him as I got some other bits as well cheaper than anywere else iv looked though so deffo worth a shout and yes they will probably do the floor as well

CLIO PH1 172
long time no speak but the time has come to finally get rid of the clio.

if anybody is interested in the car i will be posting an add in the for sale section soon and putting some recent pictures up. as you can imagine i also have tons of spare parts. so dont hesitate to contact me if you after anything.

im even considering breaking the entire car.

will be a shame to see her go....

LMP_0402.jpg

07009d4f.jpg

b5a24262.jpg

and the replacement - 330 clubsport smg

281238_10151391672611518_790518711_n_zps6486cdd9.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
Yea it is a shame I will deffo miss it but its got to go, just wasn't practical anymore I'm still tempted to try and keep it solely for track days

CLIO PH1 172
Yes I still have the headlight set up, I made it from parts myself when I dig it out it will be up for sale. if your interested pm me..

CLIO PH1 172
Il get it out and post some pics with a price.

And yes dr J, I've been out the clio scene for a while, lived in Ibiza last summer then when I came back I got the bm.