ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adjusting foggys

Oyster Card
I've just got a new bulb put in my foglight, But I'm paranoid if I ever need to use them (pretty much daily as I go down country roads) that I might be blinding another driver, how do I adjust them?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
PS, they will always "dazzle" oncoming drivers as they are designed to penetrate up thru the fog with clear lense on front.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ As above ^^^^

It really pisses me off when people use their foglights incorrectly . Always seems to be vectra , saxo and pug 206 drivers mainly .

It can actually carry a fine and points on your licence . I saw a traffic cop with an illuminated display in the back of his car with the message " turn off your fog lights " on the M65 to some young chav in his saxo .

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^ thats ACE !

Wish more cops did that, really does bug me when ur going down the road greeting by a floory of fog lamps on in absolutly no fog at all.

And yes, the fine and points is deff - more people need to be issued with them :)

Oyster Card
No the road I use isn't foggy but it is unlit completly and when I travel down it (4am) there is very little cars around, I'm lucky to even pass one. But I'd like correctly set fogs so if I do ever pass one and forget to switch them off I don't blind them.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
AcID ZeR0 said:
No the road I use isn't foggy but it is unlit completly and when I travel down it (4am) there is very little cars around, I'm lucky to even pass one. But I'd like correctly set fogs so if I do ever pass one and forget to switch them off I don't blind them.

a) Fogs even if adjusted correctly will still dazzle on-coming drivers

b) They are a wide scatter of light, so best off using ur main beam for dark roads as they will project further

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
AcID ZeR0 said:

So why don't ya use your full beam on your headlights , thats what they are there for ? Or try some better, brighter bulbs .

As to the foglight adjustment question , i don't think ya can , they are fixed .